Wednesday 17 July 2013

Time to Shake a Leg

It's time to man up and work out.

And it's time to put this out here and be held responsible. No more quiet resolutions that get swept away almost as quickly as they're spoken.

I want to lose two stone. By Christmas. That's about a pound and a half a week. Doable?

I need to eat good things, good healthy things which I actually love to eat but can sometimes be too lazy to cook.

And I need to get off the sofa.

So here I am. "balls to the floor" as my other half would say.

Fancy joining me?

Holding me accountable?

Offer up yummy healthy recipes?

Be my guest, you are all welcome to help keep my on the straight and narrow.

In return I'll commit to blogging here at least once a week with hobby progress, weight loss/gain and any great recipes we might find and love.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment