Sunday 30 December 2012

The Start Of Something Wonderful

After a trip to a local tea room this morning and a walk along the barge I settled myself in for an afternoon of cutting and measuring fabric for my new little venture and a good old fashioned tidy up in craft corner.

I love this time year, it always feels as if the world is your oyster as you stand on the precipice of the new year and everything it has to offer.

Around these parts we're setting goals, looking forward and clearing out the old to make room for the new.

Furniture is being moved about and repurposed for our ever changing needs and discussions of fresh starts and resolutions to challenge ourselves have the house buzzing with good intentions and great ideas.

My goals for 2013? Well, there are knitty ones and stitchy ones, homey ones and worky ones, foody ones and fitness ones. I'm not saying I'll achieve all of this but it feels good to know I could.

And it feels good to know I'll probably be too busy knitting and stitching to achieve any of them ;-)








1 comment:

  1. I love the fresh start feel of this time of year too! Loved the photos. Can't wait to see what you sew up!

    ReplyDelete