Monday 11 February 2013

A La Soulemama For Sometimes You Have To Find The Good

Right now, I am....
:: seeing the progress I made on my first toe-up sock, the heel is turned and tomorrow I will race up the leg
:: watching our beautiful tabby sink further into the throw with every soft, deep sleepy breath he takes
:: melting into the sofa and a warm pullover after a long day of feeling cold and not being able to warm up
:: anticipating the joy of pancake day tomorrow
:: congratulating the Ravelry community for standing up to a bully and standing by a friend
:: hearing my wonderfully talented other half mixing the fruits of this weekends labours
:: remembering that somethings are more important than the laundry I've left in the machine
:: looking out to the snow
:: wishing for more
:: loving having my great grandmothers ring back on my finger, it's not what everyone thinks but it means so much to me
:: hoping I get everything done that I need to this week
:: planning to take a deep breath and let the news of the day wash over me
:: keeping calm
:: finding love swell up whenever I think of that darling girl
:: sending love, kind thoughts and calm to those people I've not met but whose wellbeing is so important to me

No comments:

Post a Comment