Wednesday 23 January 2013

Numbers

So far this year I have cast off 4 projects, sewn 1 and stared at 3 languishing WIPs.

I've excitedly signed myself up for 7 KALs (admittedly I will double dip a couple of times) and, in my minds eye, committed to 4 birthday, valentines and new baby knits.

My Ravelry queue has 84 patterns in it and on a recent count up of my stash I have enough yarn for 10 sweaters, 3 cowls, 4 shawls, 5 full pairs of socks, 4 pairs of anklets and countless quantities of dk and Aran perfect for mitts, hats and other warm accessories.

This month alone I have added 2 400g balls of Aran, 2 balls of 4-ply and 15 balls of chunky yarn to my stash.

And what do I need more of to get through this bounty? Time. Sweet, sweet time.

Oh to be a kept knitter, whiling away the hours listening to podcasts and knitting to my hearts content.

No comments:

Post a Comment