Friday 29 November 2013

Get busy knitting

It's been a busy few months.

Since July I've knit twenty gifts and have seven more to go.

It's been fun, it's been mindful but it's made blogging impossible. So many of the recipients might see a post with a pic of their gift that I've held off posting altogether. 

This weekend I hope to take a break from all the gift knitting an update my etsy shop, This Is Sew In The Bag, with Christmas bags. A lot later than I had wanted but still plenty of time for the postie to get them out to you all. 

I'll post again when the update is live and after I deliver a couple of gifts so that I can share with you my wips.

Until then, here's a little look at the yarn in my life right now... And my stash life. 

Resolutions for 2014? 14 sweaters in 2014? 14 socks in 2014? Who knows but definitely a stash down is in order 😕

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment