Saturday 18 August 2012

Until Next Time

Hello from hot and sunny Essex!

How are you all? Sorry I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front, I promise I've been working hard and keeping up with all of my favourite podcasts and blogs. Just been a little caught up with all the excitement of the KALs over these last couple of months.

After my sad and frustrated WIPless Wednesday I finally cracked the Gemini and have been working away into stockinette oblivion. It's beautiful. I absolutely love it and I can't wait to show you all. For now though I'll post a very early WIP pic (see I have been meaning to blog!) at the end of this and will be sure to update you when WIP turns to FO.

I also completed my first pair of, very plain, cuff down socks for the Ravellenic Games. I'm so very, very happy with how they've come out and after many dpn disasters had a great time knitting these winter warmers up and will definitely make more. Can't wait to try the toe up and after thought heel techniques now!

Oh the possibilities!

I still have Tempted and Spectra on the needles and both have seen a little love but not huge amounts so I'll save the WIP pics for another, more momentous, occasion.

So, what have you all been working on? Have any of my blogland friends completed Ravellenic challenges? I would love to see your HOs, FOs and MOFOs.

For now I'll leave you with my FO and most love WIP pic until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment