Saturday 28 May 2011

Bank Holiday Challenge

As I sit here on the cusp of a long weekend, coffee in hand and cat on lap, I find myself filled with ambition for all of the projects I hope to begin, continue and finish during these glorious three days off.

There's no blue sky, no money in the account and not a lot of opportunities for getting out and about and yet I still find myself relishing the thought of the extra time away from work and closer to the things I love.
I plan to catch up on everyones blogs, watch the films I've stashed away for a rainy day and to spend some quality time with my other half.

I also plan on finishing off as many of my ongoing projects as I can as my other half and I have agreed to be as creative as possible during the day in order to flock together contented and tired in the evenings :)

The lists are slightly ambitious...

WiPs:
  • Cath K purse
  • Knitting Needle Case
  • Heart Cross-Stitch Design
  • Knitted Square (to donate to the local bookshop)
  • Take in skirt
Starts:
  • Presents for mother-in-law and aunt
  • Patchwork bag
  • Transform old jeans into new shorts

 But then, it wouldn't be a challenge if the list wasn't a little longer than my arm ;0)

I hope everyone out in blogland has a lovely weekend, I'm off to get started!

Well, maybe after one more coffee!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment